Terms and Conditions of the Royal Blue Task Force (RBTF) OÜ
In the following terms and conditions, the company name, legally registered company name Royal Blue Task Force (RBTF) OÜ, is abbreviated to RBTF OÜ for the sake of simplicity
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the websites and Services of the RBTF OÜ
By accessing the websites and Services of the RBTF OÜ we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use RBTF OÜ Websites and Services if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this pages.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
All payments must always be made to the account listed under the Bank section, stating the customer and invoice number (if an invoice has a payment link in an e-mail, this payment link can be used to pay online via Stripe or PayPal).
Bank and bank details
RBTF OÜ cooperates with Wise Europe SA 2022, the exact address and bank details are:
54 Avenue Louise
1050 Brussels – Belgium
All payments are to be transferred to this account without exception
EC card payments
The RBTF OÜ works together with the card reader manufacturer SUMUP, so the RBTF OÜ can offer payments via card terminal. RBTF OÜ is not obliged to always have readers ready for use on site. Amounts can be paid from an amount of €1.00
RBTF OÜ may require payments via EC cards for on-site orders if a customer is regularly in default of payment (from 3 invoices)
Term of payment
The payment target is 14 days from the creation of an invoice
Suspension of payment terms
Each customer has the right to request deferred payment, partial payment or suspension. This application will then be checked by RBTF OÜ within 48 hours.
RBTF OÜ is free to reject an application without giving reasons. The application must be made under the ticketing system in the deferred payment category.
– Reminders and debt collection
If the payment target of 14 days is exceeded, RBTF OÜ automatically sends a first reminder with a payment target of a further 7 days. If these are exceeded, RBTF OÜ sends a 2nd reminder of a further 7 days. If this date has also passed, RBTF OÜ reserves the right to automatically commission a collection agency to collect the outstanding payment amount.
By commissioning a debt collection company, RBTF OÜ reserves the right to terminate all existing debtor contracts with immediate effect. RBTF OÜ cannot be held liable for the loss of a customer’s stored data and websites.
Support and staff availability
The RBTF provides 365 day support around the clock including public holidays. A service surcharge of €10.00 per hour worked applies to virtual support at night. Billing is always done at night on the full hour, i.e. if one employee or several employees are to be available at night, billing is always canceled for a full hour, even if, for example, work was only done for half an hour.
Personnel must always be planned and dispatched in advance. If personnel are planned for short-term planning, i.e. 2 days before the start of work, a surcharge of €5 must be paid as compensation for the surcharge per net hour worked.
The RBTF OÜ generally charges €25.00 gross from a 30-minute journey. From a travel time of 40 minutes or more, the RBTF OÜ generally charges €50.00 gross travel costs
During a medical service, a contact person must always be available and reachable, the telephone number of the contact person must be transmitted to RBTF OÜ before the start of a service.
A suitable room must be available for treating patients and for accommodating RBTF OÜ medical personnel working 5 hours or more (windows with daylight, sufficient space for at least 3 people, table and chairs for 3 people, and a power connection) . The room may not be used by other staff, i.e. as a common room.
If these conditions are not met for a working time of 5 hours or more, RBTF OÜ reserves the right to set up its own treatment facility/staff accommodation and to invoice this separately. Depending on the staff required and the number of patients, the costs can increase accordingly. If there is also no power connection where medical devices and equipment can be operated, the installation of technology for this will also be charged separately. The costs are billed at a basic rate of €100.
The RBTF OÜ reserves the right to invoice this consumable separately for each event with massive material consumption (e.g. several lacerations throughout the day due to massive alcohol consumption). The RBTF OÜ documents the Consumes and submits a consumption log.
– Distribution of own support licences for e.g. the operation and monitoring as well as the secure operation of websites, general IT support
– Acquisition of services and consulting in the IT area such as on-site support, remote maintenance, analysis, IT management and cyber security.
– Acquisition of consulting services in the area of corporate security
Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age
of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site or use the Marketplace Offerings.
indicated, the Site and the Marketplace Offerings are our proprietary property and all source code, databases,
functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and
graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service
marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or
licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various
other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United
States, international copyright laws, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the
Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms
of Use, no part of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced,
aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded,
translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited
for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written
are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and
use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to
which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial
use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (5) you will not access the Site or the Marketplace Offerings through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or
otherwise; (6) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized
purpose; and (7) your use of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
and make no representations as to the safety, effectiveness, adequacy,
accuracy, availability, prices, ratings, reviews, or legality of any of the
information contained on the Site or the Marketplace Offerings displayed or
offered through the Site. You understand
and agree that the content of the Site does not contain or constitute representations
to be reasonably relied upon, and you agree to hold us harmless from any
errors, omissions, or misrepresentations contained within the Site’s
content. We do not endorse or recommend
any Marketplace Offerings and the Site is provided for informational and
advertising purposes only.
required to register with the Site in order to access the Marketplace Offerings. You agree to keep your password
confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we
determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate,
obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
right to limit the quantities of the Marketplace Offerings offered or available
on the Site. All descriptions or pricing
of the Marketplace Offerings are subject to change at any time without notice,
at our sole discretion. We reserve the
right to discontinue any Marketplace Offerings at any time for any reason. We do not warrant that the quality of any of
the Marketplace Offerings purchased by you will meet your expectations or that
any errors in the Site will be corrected.
any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Marketplace Offerings.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Marketplace Offerings to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Marketplace Offerings, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Marketplace Offerings as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards,
online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the
opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish,
distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including
but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics,
comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively,
“Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the
Site and the Marketplace Offerings and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as
non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby
represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to
the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking
accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no
obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers
reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our
opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or
for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a
review, youhereby grant to us a perpetual,
non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and
sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by
any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on
wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use
the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms
You shall not: (1) except as permitted by applicable law, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive
the source code of, or decrypt the application; (2) make any modification,
adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the
application; (3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in
connection with your access or use of the application; (4) remove, alter, or
obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark)
posted by us or the licensors of the application; (5) use the application for
any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for
which it is not designed or intended; (6) make the application available over a
network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or
users at the same time; (7) use the application for creating a product,
service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in
any way a substitute for the application; (8) use the application to send
automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
or (9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other
intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or
distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the
terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple
Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the Marketplace Offerings: (1) the
license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a
non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the
Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with
the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
(2) we are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with
respect to the mobile application as specified in the terms and conditions of
required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor
has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services
with respect to the mobile application; (3) in the event of any failure of the
mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the
applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its
terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile
application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App
Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to
the mobile application; (4) you represent and warrant that (i) you are not
located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has
been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country and
(ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted
parties; (5) you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement
when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then
you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when
using the mobile application; and (6) you acknowledge and agree that the App
Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of the terms and conditions in this
Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right)
to enforce the terms and conditions in this mobile application license
right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor the Site for violations of
limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole
discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the
availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of
your Contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and
without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise
disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way
burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner
designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper
functioning of the Site and the Marketplace Offerings.
or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and
creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of
any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In
addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to
take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil,
criminal, and injunctive redress.
the Site and the Marketplace Offerings will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software,
or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting
in interruptions, delays, or errors. We
reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise
modify the Site or the Marketplace Offerings at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability
whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to
construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or the Marketplace Offerings or to supply any
corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or
omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descriptions,
pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors,
inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site
at any time, without prior notice.
ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU
AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT
THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY
WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2)
PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF
OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL
INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION
TO OR FROM THE SITE OR THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH
MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF
ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR
OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE,
OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A
THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE
APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A
PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU
AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE
PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU
SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries,
affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and
employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including
reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or
certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the
performance of the Marketplace Offerings, as well as data relating to your use of the Marketplace Offerings. Although we perform regular routine backups
of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that
relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Marketplace Offerings. You agree
that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such
data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such
loss or corruption of such data.